To the Belmont Manor Community – March 10, 2022
On August 4, 2021, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) issued additional guidance for all nursing homes to follow. As we have done in the past, we will strictly adhere to these mandates to provide the best possible protection against the spread of COVID-19. Here is a summary of the mandates (as of 3/10/22):
- All nursing home employees are mandated to receive the COVID vaccine/booster.
- Mandatory weekly COVID-19 PCR testing of all employees regardless of vaccination status starting next week.
- Mandatory BinaxNOW rapid COVID-19 testing of any unvaccinated employee prior to the start of each shift.
- All employees must continue to always wear masks with direct resident care.
- All visitors must wear masks during indoor visits. Reminder, only fully vaccinated visitors are allowed for indoor visits.
- All residents must wear masks when out of their room.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Stewart A. Karger,
NEW VISITING HOURS
Due to the increase in testing requirements for residents and staff, effective immediately, we are requesting the following visiting hours:
Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm
Weekends 10am – 5pm